1. United States: From within the USA we will ship to all 50 states. All orders shipping to Hawaii and Alaska will incur a larger shipping fee (anywhere from $50-$150 depending on order amount). We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
2. Delivery time frames: All delivery time frames are estimated, we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame due to unforeseen circumstances, including customs delays at country borders. Estimated delivery time frames are as follows:
- Orders will be shipped within 1-3 days after they are submitted with FedEx Ground, or USPS. Once your items ship you will receive an email with tracking information. Please allow between 5-10 business days from the time you submit your order for your items to arrive. Additional time may be necessary for rural addresses.
3. Freight & handling charges:
- USA (48 mainland states):
- Orders totaling $99.99 and under will incur a $10 shipping charge
- Orders $100+ will incur a $20 shipping charge
All orders will go out with either USPS or FedEx Ground. Unfortunately we are not currently able to offer expedited shipping options.
4. Payment Methods: We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club, PayPal, and Mountain Buggy® gift cards.
All payments are transacted in US dollars.
Your account will be charged at the time your order is placed. We can accept Visa gift cards as long as the funds available cover the cost of the entire order.
You can pay for an order using two separate payment methods, if one of those methods is a Mountain Buggy® gift card.
5. International Transaction Fees: Mountain Buggy® is a New Zealand based company and all credit card and PayPal transactions are made through our bank in New Zealand. As a result, your payment provider of choice may have charged an international transaction fee. We're sorry we are unable to credit/cancel such fees as these are beyond our control.
6. Taxes: For orders shipping within the United States, you will be charged applicable sales taxes (if any). These will be made clear during checkout, prior to your payment.
7. Out of stock items: If an item in your order is out of stock, we will hold your entire order until the remaining item arrives back in stock - then ship your order in full. For any instances where an order cannot be filled due to discontinued items, you will be notified via email and a refund will be provided.
8. International shipments: Orders placed from our 'United States' region of the site can only be shipped to the 50 US states. Any countries outside of the US will not be able to be shipped. Please change your region using the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner of your screen (i.e. For orders shipping to Australia, please change the region to Australia).